Thursday 25 March 2010

Update

 

After adding in line animation and discussing my film over with my tutor i updated my animation with cleaning up the after effects and some changes.

In shot 001 I adjusted the title with some sparks and moving my name to centre.

In shot 004 i shorten the fade out to black, also I made the backdrop full in behind Lips and added ropes to define it more clearly as a backdrop.

In shot 005 i shorten the hold before Lips slaps Gaze and again shorten the fade out. To this shot I will add some sound effects to the slap and clapping, for i see these moments in need of more high lighting.

In shot 009 I gave the kiss more time before the curtain closed on the characters and again added sparks to the “the end “ sign. final i also corrected the credits.

I will also add a few more sound effect and test to see if they work such as spark sounds for the title and “the end” signs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment